ATV Quad Loader
The system is easily adaptable to fit any pickup size or bed depth and any ATV up to 108 inches in length. Since the ramps are easily moved, every wheelbase is accommodated. Loading the ATV’s sideways allows you to fit two ATV’s in a truck as short as 6.5 feet. The ramps are conveniently stored in your truck bed or can be slid and secured on the platform your ATV’s rest on.
The 12-foot folding ramps make loading safer and come in two styles: the standard 1,100 pound capacity or the heavy duty 1,500 pound capacity. For transporting, these ramps fold to a length of just 7-feet. Once loaded, the Load-it ATV Loading System comes with four locking retaining bars that secure your ATV’s in place, eliminating extensive tie-downs. These locking bars work as stops, as well as positioning your ATV’s when loading.
- Drive forward to load and forward to unload.
- 12-foot ramps make loading safer and easier.
- Locking bars make securing a snap!
- Fit two ATV’s sideways, rather than just one.
- Keep your pickup bed clear for storage under your ATV’s.
- Ramps fold in half for easier storage.
- Add on to fit your boat above your ATV’s!
How It Works
Unfold the 12-foot ramps and secure them in the places provided. Drive your ATV up and move the ramps over to load your second ATV. Set the locking bars in place and store your ramps in the bed of your pickup or under the ATV’s.
Unload your ATV by placing the ramps in front of it. Remove the locking bars and drive the ATV down in the forward direction. It’s that simple.
- Supports two ATV’s the width of a 6.5-foot or 8-foot truck box.
- Adjusts to any truck box.
- Accommodates all ATV’s up to 108 inches in length.
- Fits any wheelbase.
- 12-foot folding ramps for safer loading and easy storage.
- Ramps come in 1,100 pound or 1,500 pound capacity.
- Made from lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum that is extremely strong.
- All hardware is stainless steel, not zinc-plated steel.
- All components are rust and maintenance free.
- Locking bars secure ATV’s safely and easily.
- Adjustable legs distribute weight evenly to the inside of the truck bed.
Your new ATV Quad Loader comes in a box supplied with all the necessary parts for assembly as well as an easy to use manual. Common assembly time is about a day.